ADVICE AND SERVICE YOU DESERVE
Renovating your home of any scale is a massive investment and we at Cobelis want to take the stress and worry out of what should be a very exciting time for you and your family. We design your home to give control of your renovation. Spatial planning is an important step in the interior design process that needs to be considered at an early stage. Knowing how your home will work for you and your family before you live there will give you comfort and confidence in your project and inject back the excitement that you have may lost. From creating ‘zones’ within your extension to finalising the flow and circulation of your new build, it is difficult to know where to begin regarding size, function and layout. We understand that every family have different spaces, visions, and requirements which is why she designs your space from the inside, designing a layout that reflects your family’s needs.
We help you see how your home will look from the inside before any work has commenced. We help you imagine what life would be like living there by showcasing how your home will look and feel. We show you how you will move from one room to another, how your home will develop over time but most importantly how your home will work for you. This gives you the confidence to have an option, to gain control of their own project and to fall in love with your home.
What are your issues?
- Is your home working for you?
- Do you want to make changes to your home but don’t know where to start?
- Are you looking for advice on how your home should flow and function better?
- Are you looking for design reassurance?
- Do you need more space but don’t know where to start?
- Are you looking to reconfigure your kitchen?
- Are you looking to reposition your kitchen to other part of your home?
- Is the organisation of the existing rooms in your home working to their best potential?
- Are you looking to extend your kitchen but don’t know how to design the space?
- Have you just bought a new house and want the space to work better for your family?
- Are you looking to combine your existing kitchen with another room?
- Are you looking to extend your home and need advice on how the design is going to work for your family?
- Is your starter home now your forever home and you require more space?
- Would you rather upgrade then move to a new house?
- Have you just bought a doer upper?
How Cobelis can help you:
- We can help you work out a solution to your problem
- We can help you visualise preliminary design changes
- We can work within your existing footprint and inject more life into your home by maximising the space in each room.
- We can zone your extension to maximise your space.
- We can design your new kitchen in detail and show how you can get better storage within the same space.
- We can maximise your existing space to suit your needs by showing structural alterations, e.g. removing a wall to create one bigger room.
- We can advise where best to locate your extension in relation to the rest of your home and your external space.
- We can discuss and design your new kitchen location and layout.
- We can show how the relationship of your new space and existing rooms can create a better flow within you home.
- We can optimise size and layout of your extension to suit your family’s needs.
- We can help you prioritise the design of your home to suit your needs for now and what is to come.
Our Process To Helping You: