Our design process is broken down in to 4 very simple steps. Each steps giving you the option to think, take in and pause as you move forward with your home renovation.
Spatial planning is an important step in the interior design process that needs to be considered at an early stage. Using her unique approach, the ‘Memory Making Method’ Eleanor Clarke helps clients imagine what life would be like living in their home now and in the future, giving you absolute clarity and comfort that this design is the one for you. Knowing how your home will work and feel for you and your family before you spend a penny on the build will give you confidence in your project and gain control of your renovation. Eleanor understands that every family have different spaces, visions, and requirements which is why each of her designs are unique to you.
What are your issues?
- Is your home working for you?
- Do you want to make changes to your home but don’t know where to start?
- Are you looking for your home to flow and function better?
- Do you need more space but don’t know where to start?
- Are you looking to reconfigure your kitchen space?
- Is the organisation of the existing rooms in your home not working to their best potential?
- Are you looking to extend don’t know how to design the space?
- Are you looking to reconfigure the layout of your home?
- Is your starter home now your forever home and you need your space to work for now?
- Would you rather upgrade then move to a new house?
- Have you just bought a doer upper and would like to reconfigure the layout to your family’s needs?
How Cobelis can help you:
- We can reconfigure your internal layout to your family’s needs.
- We can help you visualise your new design layout to give you comfort and clarity that this design is the one for you
- We can work within your existing footprint and optimse your space to suit your needs.
- We can advise where best to locate your extension in relation to the rest of your home and your external space.
- We can show you how the relationship of each room can create a better flow within you home.
- We can help you phase the design of your home to suit your needs and budget for now and plan for the future
Our Process To Helping You: